Photographs provide the only evidence that the past existed, aside from the outdated swear words used by grandparents, such as huckster and aw, chestnuts. Make history with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a kids' photo-shoot package (a $129.95 total value)
- Photo shoot for kids 12 and younger with up to three outfit changes (a $9.95 value)
- Your choice of eight mix-and-match photo sheets of a single pose in 8"x10", 5"x7", and wallet sizes (a $120 value)
$59 for family photo-shoot package (a $284.95 total value)
- Family photo shoot with a makeover for one person (a $29.95 value)
- Your choice of eight mix-and-match photo sheets of a single pose in 8"x10", 5"x7", and wallet sizes (a $240 value)
- Touch-up for one pose (a $15 value)
There's an additional $9.95 fee for each additional makeover and a limit of three makeovers per session.
The photographers at Attraction Studio doll up subjects before subjects make their debut in front of the flashing lights. Both the West Covina and Arcadia locations employ professional makeup and hair artists for family, boudoir, or maternity shoots that shuffle backdrops and allow two to three wardrobe changes. Personal items, such as a basketball, guitar, or piece of lint—brought along as props—add a touch of personality to the 25–50 photos snapped at the shoot. After the session, a computerized slideshow parades the fresh snapshots so that customers can nominate their favorites for prints and retouching. Pictures gain an aesthetic lift from Magic Touch, which enables photographers to remove wrinkles, blemishes, and third eyes.