Eating a hearty steak makes you feel like a king, much like wearing a crown or banishing the dog to a small island in the South Atlantic. Rule with a silver fork with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a steak-house dinner for two Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $120 total value)
- $59 for a steak-house dinner for two Thursday–Saturday (up to a $120 total value)
- $99 for a steak-house dinner for four Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $224 total value)
- $99 for a steak-house dinner for four Thursday–Saturday (up to a $224 total value)
The dinner for two includes:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $14 value each)
The dinner for four includes:
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $16 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- One shared bottle of wine (up to a $40 value)
The tuna tartare is $12, and the beer-battered onion rings are $10. The 22-ounce dry-aged prime rib is $30, and the panko-crusted colossal shrimp are $28. See the full menu.
Augie's Prime Cut
Two longtime residents, nurse Audrey Hochroth and her husband, contractor Sal Barone, grew weary of traversing the bridge to Manhattan whenever they wanted a good steak. So in 2009, they opened Augie’s Prime Cut—a local place their neighbors could go for delicious steak-house fare, such as slow-roasted prime rib, dry-aged porterhouse steaks cut by hand, and fresh lobster plucked from the tank, without driving to the city or kidnapping a steak-house chef. Audrey recently told the Examiner News that so many customers flock to Augie’s Prime Cut on the weekends that they had to open a new 18-table area upstairs—Augie's Loft—to avoid turning people away.
The service was pretty impeccable, the food was tasty, and the atmosphere is niceFelicia K., Yelp, 10/24/10
3436 Lexington Ave.
Mohegan Lake, New York 10547