In roller skating, as in dangling from the edge of a cliff, it’s important not to let a fear of falling make you miss an opportunity to hold someone’s hand. Don’t leave today’s Groupon hanging to Austin Sports Arena in Round Rock. Choose from the following options:
- For $8, you get a two-person skating package (up to an $18 total value) that includes:
- Two admissions (up to a $5 value each)
- Two roller skate or inline skate rentals (up to a $4 value each)<p>
- For $15, you get a four-person skating package (up to a $36 total value) that includes:
- Four admissions (up to a $5 value each)
- Four roller skate or inline skate rentals (up to a $4 value)<p>
- For $15, you get a month-long admission pass (a $36 value). This option does not include skate rental.
A local beacon of all-ages athletics, Austin Sports Arena shines a light on roller skating every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Inoculate against Saturday Night Fever under the glittering disco ball, whether strapped into a pair of quad-skates or inline-skates. Between glides, hit up the concession stand or swing by the mini arcade. Unlike when visiting the company store-run rinks of the West’s silver mines, rolling buffs may bring their own skates to Austin Sports Arena, and those who refrain from skating do not need to pay admission or block pucks from a net. Inert onlookers can also ice skate across the Internet by taking advantage of the center’s free WiFi.
Austin Sports Arena’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Austin Sports Arena
A local beacon of all-ages athletics, Austin Sports Arena provides the headquarters for adult and youth roller hockey leagues and offers sports and roller skating parties for kids of all ages. Between games, athletes can hit up the concession stand or gobble pixelated power pellets at a mini arcade. Those soaring beneath the skating rink's rotating gobos can bring their own skates or rent a high-end pair as onlookers skate across the Internet by taking advantage of the center’s free WiFi.
t's really a great place for kids to get all their energy out. Have fun and enjoy!Reviewer, Google Places, 10/3/10
The roller skating rink is always packed. My kids prefer it that way.Edward, Yahoo! Local, 1/25/11
“Wear pants or knee pads if you are a beginner! A few bloodied knees, but a good time! ”
“My kids had lots of fun. A great place that is not expensive.”
“Wear socks. ”
3918 Gattis School Rd.
Round Rock, Texas 78664