- $30 for $500 toward automotive hail damage repair
- Repair of hail damage costs $2,000–$4,000 on average, and typically takes two to three days
- Car is kept in a secure 4,000-square-foot facility for the duration of the procedure
- Groupon customers with vehicles that need service for more than a 24-hour period will receive a complimentary rental car (if insurance policy does not provide one)
- The first 25 Groupon customers will receive an ultimate car wash
Auto Hail Repair Guys
The technicians at Auto Hail Repair Guys massage dents out of car exteriors without resorting to the use of bondo or paint. This permits the original paint and clear coat to remain intact and the car to return to its pre-dent state.