Proper car maintenance will help a vehicle live longer, just as proper muscle maintenance will help you save a car from drowning. Be a hero with this Groupon.
Choose Between Three Options
$19 for an oil-change package with brake check and tire rotation (a $49.95 value)<p>
- $49 for an auto-service package (a $119 value), which includes the following:
- oil change with up to five litres of semisynthetic oil and fluid top-off
- tire services such as rotation, pressure check, and adjustment
- a multi-point inspection
- replacement of four spark plugs (must pay extra for manufacturer specific platinum/iridium-tipped spark plugs)
- scan and report of any engine trouble codes
- timing adjustment and check (if necessary)
- inspection of ignition components
vehicle road test<p>
- $139 for a brake-service package for either front or rear brakes with new brake pads, refinishing of rotors or drums, inspection of hoses, cylinders, calipers, lines, and fluids, and vehicle road test (up to a $300 value)<p>
Autobots Automotive Repairs
An independently operated full-service maintenance oasis, Autobots Automotive Repairs is staffed by certified mechanics with the extensive know-how necessary to repair injured vehicles and perform basic upkeep and safety checks. Autobots alleviates common auto ailments ranging from engine repair to proper diagnosis of an ominously blinking "check engine" light. A thorough 26-point maintenance package leaves no nut or bolt uninvestigated, whisking customers' cars through a checkup of basic operations that includes replacement of engine oil and filter, a full brake-system inspection, and a vehicle road test that checks the car's ability to handle shock absorption and rumours generated by envious scooters.
“Book early! It can be a bit tough to get an appointment.....but they always get the work done same day :)”
“Good service at a very good price”
1751 Ontario St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V5T 1A1