Driving a car has become so easy, even some really smart 12-year-olds have been able to pass the test to get their licence. If you are considering getting behind the wheel, here's what you will need to know:
• Use your key to turn on the car. You'll know you've done it right when you hear the engine start to hum and the AC vents start to choke and sob.
• Turn on the radio and find tunes that reflect your driving style. Play rock music if you like to drive fast and anything else if you like to drive like someone who will never win in life.
• Be sure to buckle up: it lessens your risk of being snatched out of your car by a person or a big, wet-mouthed dog.
• Sit with the engine running for a little while and go through your driving route in your mind. Practice what kind of turns you might use to avoid hitting a group of sick birds—or worse, healthy birds—lying in the middle of the street.
• Now all that's left to do is put the put the car in drive. In order to do that, you'll have to press down on both the accelerator and the brake at the same time while wiggling the gearshift into a hidden chamber underneath the passenger seat. Once the gearshift's in place, use the power of your positive thoughts to propel the car forward, taking care not to hit anything or become distracted by how powerful you feel to be controlling such an amazing machine.