Giving yourself a back massage is impossible, much like keeping your eyes open while sneezing or reading an entire book. Give spines a rest with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for a 50-minute reflexology session (an $80 value)
- $39 for a 50-minute pregnancy massage for those in their second or third trimester (a $140 value)
- $39 for a custom facial with microdermabrasion (a $205 value)
- $39 for a 50-minute integrated massage with hot towels and paraffin foot treatment (a $155 value)
- $99 for a 50-minute integrated couples massage with hot towels and paraffin foot treatments (a $290 value)
Reflexology sessions rely on gentle pressure applied to ears and feet to relieve tension throughout the client's body and rebalance energy. The custom facial aims to cleanse and nourish skin, and an added microdermabrasion treatment sloughs off the topmost layer of skin. During the pregnancy and integrated massages, a certified therapist manipulates skin and tissues to remove toxins, induce relaxation, and promote healing. Integrated massages include hot towels, which warm muscles to increase flexibility, and paraffin treatments, which soften cracked or dry feet.
Aviante Health and Wellness Center
Practitioners of alternative and holistic therapies converge to treat clients' bodies, minds, and spirits at Aviante Health and Wellness Center. The center's licensed staff soothes tense muscles with a range of modalities and performs spiritual-counseling services designed to balance chakra. Wholly holistic, Aviante also performs pet therapy sessions, which help owners connect with four-legged friends without having to share chew toys or hassle the same mailman.