Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds' pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental, a lunch item, and a drink for one (up to a $94.50 value)
- $85 for the above package for two (up to a $189 value)
- $160 for the above package for four (up to a $378 value)
- $55 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental, a lunch item, and a drink for one (up to a $113.50 value)
- $105 for the above package for two (up to a $227 value)
- $200 for the above package for four (up to a $454 value)
After finishing out rounds, players can grab seats at Mulligan’s, the onsite full bar and restaurant that serves sandwiches for lunch between 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily.
Avila Beach Golf Resort
The championship course at Avila Beach Golf Resort hugs a tidal estuary that empties into the scenic San Luis Harbor, offering players dramatic views of the Pacific as they work their way through 18 holes. Designers Olin Dutra and Desmond Muirhead keep players on their toes with two distinct nine-hole sides, with the front nine draping over hilly terrain and the back nine traversing the coast and all of its singing fish. Throughout rounds, players corral their golf balls over kikuyu-grass fairways in pursuit of bentgrass greens, each mown short to produce quick-moving putts.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,580 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 133 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole