Nothing is more romantic than a gourmet dinner, aside from taking your significant other to prom at a more romantic high school than the one you attend. Enjoy a night out with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for a date-night package for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $101 total value)
- $109 for a date-night package for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $202 total value)
- $72 for a date-night package for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $101 total value)
Each package includes the following per pair:
- One cheese platter with five cheeses (a $24 value)
- Three small plates from the appetizer or vegetarian section of the menu (up to a $15 value each)
- Two chocolate martinis (a $16 value each)
AYZA Wine & Chocolate Bar
AYZA Wine & Chocolate Bar uses cocoa like a magnet. Its 80% dark-chocolate ganache by Jacques Torres draws in connoisseurs while a cluster hazelnut by Xocolatti entices sweet teeth of all stripes. There's warm chocolate molten cake topped with ice cream to mix temperatures, Belgian chocolate-covered strawberries to mix sweets, and a raspberry-chocolate martini with Chambord and Kahlua to mix one indulgence with another.
Indulgence is the overarching theme at AYZA. More than 90 types of wine from Italy, Argentina, and Chile pair with chocolatey treats—wine coming by the glass or bottle; chocolate coming by the piece or as part of a cascading fondue fountain. For more tenacious hungers, imported cheeses pair with Mediterranean-style entrees of pan-roasted wild sea bass. To make these offerings even more romantic, the bar hosts a Sunday couples' night, when the staff sprinkles tables with rose petals instead of firmly platonic palm fronds.