Exploring underwater gives you the chance to see something you've never seen, such as an exotic reef, a new species, or a penguin wearing a real tuxedo. Discover the unknown with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a 90-minute Discover Scuba session for one (a $79.99 value)
- $55 for a 90-minute Discover Scuba session for two (a $159.98 value)
- $99 for a 90-minute Discover Scuba session for four (a $319.96 value)
The introductory Discover Scuba session includes:
- Use of all necessary equipment
- 45 minutes of group classroom time and 45 minutes of group confined water time
- Dive training log and completion record
- Certificate of lesson completion (if all requirements are met)
- Coupons and shop discounts that amount to more than $400
This class qualifies divers toward future open-water certification.
Academy of Scuba
John Flanders and Jeff Varner founded the Academy of Scuba to bring the magic of diving to the arid lands of the Southwest. They employ a team of PADI-certified instructors, who lead courses ranging from beginner and advanced open-water certification to more in-depth programs such as master diver, deep diver, underwater video and photography specialists, and professional shark imitator. Once certified, divers can stretch their new sea legs on diving excursions to exotic locales such as Belize, Mexico, and Bonaire through the academy’s partner and affiliate companies. Both of the Academy's locations rent, repair, and sell high-quality gear from reputable brands such as Sea Dive, Amphibious Outfitters, and H2Odyssey.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“very helpful people and very detailed .... ”