Like the earth, sushi consists of layers and was apparently invented by someone who really liked the ocean. Explore waves of flavor with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a Pan-Asian meal for two (up to a $72.75 total value)
- Two miso soups (a $2 value)
- Two house salads (a $3 value)
- Two spring rolls and two crab-puff appetizers (a $7.95 value)
- Choice of three meats, such as beef bulgogi, Korean-style steak, and kalbi short rib (up to a $47.85 value)
- Steamed rice and three sides of banchan (included in the previous value)
- Two glasses of wine or sake (up to an $11.95 value)
$10 for $20 worth of Pan-Asian cuisine and drinks for two
Aside from the items mentioned in the meal above, the menu also reveals an array of sushi rolls, including the Caterpillar roll with eel, cucumber, avocado, and a topping of eel sauce. The Super Dragon roll vies for palate popularity with its crabmeat and shrimp tempura topped with avocado, eel, and eel sauce. Azian Restaurant Sushi & Korean BBQ offers daily specials including two different pieces of sushi a day for just $1 each and $1.50 rolls.
Azian Restaurant Sushi & Korean BBQ
At Azian Restaurant Sushi & Korean BBQ, chefs take care to form every sushi roll by hand following traditional Japanese techniques, but they ask for a little help preparing their Korean barbecue dinners. After marinating pork and beef in soy sauce, garlic, pepper, sesame oil, and sugar, chefs send the uncooked meats to tables where guests take command and grill their meals on a gridiron to seal in flavor and football metaphors. Guests sear meats on the tabletop cooking surfaces and can round out their suppers with warm, baked lobster rolls, hot bottles of sake, and cool scoops of green tea ice cream.