Communal dining is easy when the food is already divided, like a presliced pizza or a turkey that has already been through a protracted custody battle. Split and share with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a family dinner (a $31.20 total value)
- One half-dozen of mozzarella sticks or wings (up to a $6 value)
- One garden salad (a $6.50 value)
- One specialty pizza, such as chicken parm with homemade tomato sauce or caprese salad with fresh mozzarella and sweet basil (up to a $15.95 value)
- One 2-liter bottle of soda (a $2 value)
$75 for $150 worth of catering services
- Fresh tossed salad ($20 for a half tray; $40 for a full tray)
- Seafood options range from coconut shrimp to dijon-crusted salmon (both at market price)
- Entrees such as chicken piccata seasoned with lemon, white wine, and capers ($40 for a half) or baked ziti, stuffed shells, or rigatoni bolognese ($35+ for a half)
In Italian, the word baci suggests love and affection. At Baci Trattoria, cooks instill their authentic Italian food with the utmost baci, whether seasoning pizza by the slice or stuffing calzones with fresh vegetables or sausage. Like Abraham Lincoln in a haberdashery, specialty pizzas enjoy a variety of toppings, from caprese salad to penne pasta, and everything from lobster ravioli to buffalo-chicken sandwiches round out the menu of entrees.