Getting massages is a healthy practice, unlike alphabetizing your flaws in a filing cabinet labeled "Shame Box." Adopt a good habit with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for a 60-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, hot-stone, or prenatal massage (up to a $65 value)
- $45 for a 90-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, hot-stone, or prenatal massage (up to a $95 value)
- $55 for a 60-minute massage, basic facial, and paraffin foot treatment (up to a $120 value)
- $70 for a 60-minute massage, basic facial, and deluxe foot treatment (up to a $150 value)
- $85 for a 90-minute massage, basic facial, and deluxe foot treatment (up to a $180 value)
All massages include a scalp massage and hot steamed towels, and an additional paraffin treatment softens and soothes feet. The deluxe foot treatment begins with a scrub and hot towel, followed by a hot-stone foot massage, foot masque, and a paraffin bath. During a basic facial, a staff member uses massage techniques to apply an exfoliating cleanser, optional hydrating mud mask, and hot towels and a moisturizer. Each treatment includes complimentary aromatherapy.
Back To Basics Massage
Back To Basics Massage’s therapists—all of whom boast NCTMB certification—tailor each massage and body treatment to the individual client’s specific needs. They render a variety of modalities such as hot stone, deep tissue, and pregnancy massages. Their detoxifying body wraps help reduce inches and the appearance of cellulite while boosting circulation and metabolism. Alternatively, a dry-brushed dead sea mud body treatment followed by a shea butter application leaves skin supple, like after flopping around the mud pit in the office courtyard.