Getting massages is a healthy practice, unlike alphabetizing your flaws in a filing cabinet labeled “Shame Box.” Adopt a good habit with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for a 60-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, hot-stone, or prenatal massage (up to a $65 value)
- $54 for a 90-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, hot-stone, or prenatal massage (up to a $95 value)
- $66 for a 60-minute massage, basic facial, and paraffin foot treatment (up to a $120 value)
- $81 for a 60-minute massage, basic facial, and deluxe foot treatment (up to a $150 value)
- $85 for a 90-minute massage, basic facial, and deluxe foot treatment (up to a $180 value)<p>
All massages include a scalp massage and hot steamed towels. The deluxe foot treatment begins with a scrub and hot towel, followed by a hot-stone foot massage, foot masque, and a paraffin bath to soften and soothe feet. During a basic facial, a staff member uses massage techniques to apply an exfoliating cleanser, optional hydrating mud mask, and hot towels and a moisturizer. All treatments include complimentary aromatherapy.<p>
Back To Basics Massage
Back To Basics Massage’s therapists—all of whom boast NCTMB certification—tailor each massage and body treatment to the individual client’s specific needs. They render a variety of modalities such as hot stone, deep tissue, and pregnancy massages. Their detoxifying body wraps help reduce inches and the appearance of cellulite while boosting circulation and metabolism. Alternatively, a dry-brushed dead sea mud body treatment followed by a shea butter application leaves skin supple, like after flopping around the mud pit in the office courtyard.
90% of 511 customers recommend
“A wonderful experience & will be again!”
“Laura did an awesome job. The massage was perfect, deep tissue, and got rid of my migraine. The paraffin wax on my feet was wonderful and the facial was soothing. If...”
“Laura did an awesome job. The massage was perfect, deep tissue, and got rid of my migraine. The paraffin wax on my feet was wonderful and the facial was soothing. If you want a great massage, and a therapist that will not talk your ears off, this is the place to go.”
“Great service and atmosphere. Highly recommend!”