Until the personal watercraft was invented, mankind's only hope for summer fun involved hitting candied hams with tree branches. Celebrate watery invention with this Groupon.
$129 for a two-hour guided tandem Sea-Doo ride for up to two (a $275 value)
- Two-hour ride explores south Orange County–coastline spots
- Up to two people on one jet ski
- Veteran guides point out landmarks
- See the harbor's native sea lions and dolphins
- Rides are available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings, and depart at various times based on season.
Balboa Water Sports
A shiny fleet of fuel-efficient Sea-Doo GTI watercraft lines the dock of Balboa Water Sports, ready to conquer the California coastline anytime of the year. Savvy staffers help customers become aqueous explorers, renting out gleaming white jet skis, stand-up paddleboards, and other modes of transport. On popular guided rides, sea lions romp on the shore as watercraft skim along past Corona del Mar, Crystal Cove, and Emerald Bay. Tours also stretch as far south as Laguna Beach, where sea riders often spot adolescent dolphins playing mischievous games such as Marco Polo and spin the bottlenose.