Tapas are small, which is why you feel so big and powerful when eating them. Feed your forthcoming growth spurt with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a tapas dinner for two, redeemable Tuesday–Thursday before 9 p.m. (up to $50 total value)
- $54 for a tapas dinner for four, redeemable Tuesday–Thursday before 9 p.m. (up to $100 total value)
- $35 for a tapas dinner for two, redeemable Friday–Sunday before 7 p.m. (up to $50 total value)
- $59 for a tapas dinner for four, redeemable Friday–Sunday before 7 p.m. (up to $100 total value)
Each dinner includes the following per diner:
- One small plate (up to $15 value)
- One cocktail (up to $10 value)
- Click here to view the menu. Menu is subject to change based on seasons.
Part tapas restaurant and part upscale lounge, bar ONE offers a sultry retreat from Atlanta's daily bustle and peach-avalanches. The lounge's ivory sofas, artful semi-nude photos, and mirror-polished surfaces create a chic background, no matter where or how guests choose to situate themselves. The best foreground, however, is a spread of small plates that blend the classic flavors of southern food with the spices and fruits of the Caribbean. Coconut curry shrimp, for instance, shares the spotlight with sweet potato waffles, and jerk chicken is folded into quesadillas. That combination of tastes is personal for Chef Natasha Wong, who draws on culinary know-how gleaned from both her years of cooking professionally in the states and her childhood spent in the Virgin Islands helping out in her parents' kitchen.