A restaurant is the perfect place for a first date because you can converse while satisfying your date's vital need for liquids, sauces, breads, and meats. Nourish your love with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$43 for Sunday brunch for two (up to an $80 total value)
- One Bloody Mary or mimosa per person (a $20 value)
- One meatball tasting or two crostini (up to a $24 value)
- Two pizzas, brunch plates, or plates of cavatelli or ravioli (up to a $36 value)
$79 for Sunday brunch for four (up to a $160 total value)
- One Bloody Mary or mimosa per person (a $40 value)
- Two meatball tastings or four crostini (up to a $48 value)
- Four pizzas, brunch plates, or plates of cavatelli or ravioli (up to a $72 value)
Click here to view the brunch menu.
Upon graduating from the New York French Culinary Institute, Chef Pasquale Pascarella continued his education under two of contemporary Italian cuisine's most famous chefs: Mario Batali and Scott Conant. He learned well—today, Chef Pascarella serves up his own take on Italian cuisine at Bar Sugo, a critically acclaimed eatery known for its cozy atmosphere and classic food.
For edible evidence of Pascarella's Italian mastery, look no further than his meatballs prepared six ways—some with duck and foie gras, others with beef, melted gouda, and red onion jam. But those who do look further will discover brick-oven pizzas topped with pulled pork and 12-year-old balsamic, as well as house-made pastas such as mint tagliatelle with lamb ragu. That same tasteful touch is extended to the beverage selection, which encompasses wine, Italian beers, and cocktails made with liquors aged and awarded their diplomas in a barrel. But no matter what guests select from the menu, Bar Sugo's laid-back decor—featuring brick walls, a red-and-white checkered floor, and a copper-topped bar—invites them to sit back and savor every bite.