Choose from Three Options
- $15 for $30 worth of tapas and drinks from the lunch menu from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday - Friday
- $28 for a tapas dinner for two (up to $55.50 value)
- $56 for a tapas dinner for four (up to $111 value)
The tapas dinner includes:
- Two tapas plates from the dinner menu per person
- One pitcher of [sangria] (http://www.barcelonatapas.com.php5-21.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/wine-lists) per pair
Though the bites at BARcelona Tapas may be small, the eatery’s menu is anything but. It encompasses a wide range of classic Spanish flavors, from mussels in spicy tomato sauce to pork tenderloin with curry mayo. Sweetness is represented alongside the savory in such desserts as tres leches cakes crowned with cream and caramel. The Riverfront Times took note of these "traditional, tasty treats" in placing BARcelona on its list of St. Louis’ best tapas/small plates restaurants, adding: "The warm environment gets even warmer after a few glasses of sangria to wash it all down."
The wait staff brings plates out a few at a time in true Spanish style, a practice that encourages sharing of both food and conversation. It's easy for the table to share drinks, too, with lots of wine options by the bottle and, perhaps most notably, with pitchers of sangria. Red or white wine forms the base for potent blends laced with citrus fruits and Torres brandy. The "bar" in the name also earns its all-caps status with port, sherry flights, and inventive cocktails that continue the sweet and fruity theme. BARcelona Tapas' environs are as colorful as the dishes it serves, featuring scandalously exposed brick walls, turquoise accents, and mosaic-inlaid tables.