Clearing your body of unwanted hair makes your skin smooth enough to convince blind people they're holding a huge baby. Be a big softy with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $115 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small body area (up to a $500 value)
- $149 for six hair-removal sessions on a small area (up to an $800 value)
- $199 for six hair-removal sessions on a medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $349 for six hair-removal sessions on a large area (up to a $2,400 value)
- $399 for six hair-removal sessions on an extra-large area (up to a $2,600 value)
During laser hair-removal sessions, licensed professionals target follicles using one of two Candela lasers—Gentle Laser Pro and Gentle Yag—rendering the roots unable to grow so that skin stays smooth. Session times vary between six and ten weeks. Click here for a complete list of valid treatment areas.
Bare Skin Laser MedSpa
Bare Skin Laser MedSpa owner Nurit Nisimi has studied both the advanced aesthetic techniques extolled at the Jean Madeline Institute and ancient relaxation methods developed in the Middle East. She uses the latter to prevent pain during laser hair-removal sessions, which zap hair using duo optimal laser technology systems. The highly-trained staff pamper clients during luxurious treatments in a modern environment. Bare Skin Laser MedSpa's certified technicians cater to customers of all skin types and specialize in vein reduction, skin tightening, photo-rejuvenation, and laser age-spot reduction as well as VelaShape body contouring, and Botox and Juvederm injections.