Eating and drinking with a friend makes for a much better Friday night than eating your friend and drinking alone. Get together with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an American dinner for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to an $85 value)
- $35 for an American dinner for two, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to an $85 value)
Each dinner includes:
- One appetizer, such as wings or bacon-topped fries
- Two entrees, such as fish ‘n’ chips, pasta primavera, or fried chicken and waffles
- One dessert, such as chocolate mousse
- Two drinks
Barnum Publick House
A mosaic floor tile and brass wall sconces lend Barnum Publick House turn-of-the-century flair, but it’s the stamped tin ceiling that truly transports patrons to the early 1900s. Locally grown vegetables add their flavor to the menu of elevated pub fare, which includes sandwiches such as adult grilled cheese filled with brie and provolone, all-ages appropriate fish 'n' chips, and short-rib stroganoff. On Sundays, diners choose from inventive brunch options including banana-stuffed French toast and eggnog-infused pancakes. Fresh fruit enhances artisanal spirits in specialty cocktails, alongside herbs personally muddled by the Jolly Green Giant.
What some people are buzzing about:
89% of 791 customers recommend
“Great food!! The Mimosas are taste wonderful!”
“Make a reservation for brunch! It's such a great deal it's always crowded, but comfortable.”
“Totally worth it if you enjoy bloody Mary's, mimosas, or Bellini's”