Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with today’s Groupon.
$49 for a Three-Hour Digital Photography 101 Workshop ($129 Value)
Choose from five dates and locations:
- Saturday, March 17, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Grandview Grange in Centennial
- Sunday, March 18, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Peak Community and Wellness Center in Littleton
- Saturday, March 24, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Westminster Grange in Westminster
- Sunday, March 25, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Englewood Recreation Center in Englewood
- Sunday, April 1, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Colorado Free University Ballroom in Denver<p>
Introductory courses cover the basics of digital cameras, including ISO speeds, lens selection, and the ins-and-outs of automatic and manual focus. Those with a DSLR camera should bring it along, and those without will gain valuable knowledge about purchasing a device to suit them.<p>
The Visual School of Photography
An active Denver photographer since 1985, Bart Levy imparts hard-won wisdom to aspiring photographers in upbeat, three-hour workshop. In these workshops, the seasoned shutterbug demystifies DSLR cameras other adjustable digital cameras', teaching pupils how to harness ISO speeds, manual settings, shutter speeds and apertures to produce crisp, memorable images of lens caps. Students also learn how to compose visually striking snapshots and Bart will also demonstrate the differences in digital file formats, so acolytes can upload and share pictures without setting their web browsers on fire.
“I had a great experience in my class. Bart was great and I learned a ton!! ”
“I really enjoyed the class. Burt is a great instructor. ”
“Very organized well taught class!”