Tension in the spine can lead to an achy back, shooting pains, and rattling vertebrae that make dogs think your body is full of toys. Get your back under control with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for one chiropractic visit (a $330 value)
- 60-minute consultation with x-rays
- One adjustment designed to realign vertebrae and ease tension
- One relief treatment, which includes electrical stimulation, electrical massage, and deep moist-heat treatments
$39 for a three chiropractic visits (a $510 value)
- Initial 60-minute consultation with x-rays
- Two 15- to 30-minute follow-up visits with an exam-findings report
- Three adjustments
- Three relief treatments
Bartlett Chiropractic Clinic
An auto accident at 16 led Dr. Keith C. Richard to walk a long road to recovery. But with the help of a chiropractor, the unfortunate event turned into a life-changing experience when Dr. Richard realized he wanted to become a chiropractor himself. Now boasting more than 15 years of experience, Dr. Richard helps others reduce pain and aching caused by auto accidents, sport injuries, and daily wear and tear.
With a clientele that ranges from children to senior citizens, Dr. Richard understands the importance of customizing each visit. To do so, he uses a variety of traditional chiropractic treatments, such as adjustment and massage, as well as more advanced services including ultrasound therapy and electrical stimulation, which activates the nerves to help release stress, reduce muscle spasms, and send Morse code valentines from the brain to the feet.