A kid's brain is like a sponge—it absorbs everything and accumulates bacteria if not periodically microwaved. Give your child's brain something to soak up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for two museum admissions (a $22 value)
- $15 for two museum admissions and $10 toward merchandise at the Discovery Store (a $32 value)
- $21.99 for three museum admissions and $10 toward merchantdise at the Discovery Store (a $43 value)
- $27.99 for four museum admissions and $10 toward merchandise at the Discovery Store (a $54 value)
- Click to view the Discovery Store's educational books, puzzles, and toys
Children younger than 6 months old receive free museum admission.
Bay Area Discovery Museum
Nestled in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Area Discovery Museum draws children's inquiring minds with a host of exhibits modeled after the surrounding sea and city. The Wave Workshop lets kids explore the San Francisco Bay's ecology and test their own boat designs against simulated wind and waves. In the 2.5-acre Lookout Cove which overlooks the bay itself, a 23-foot-tall Golden Gate Bridge entices children to put on hardhats and help construct a giant model.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great time for 6 ers”
“Great place for kids to learn while playing. ”
“Great place to take kids. Very clean and more activities than your kids can enjoy in one day.”
557 McReynolds Rd.
Sausalito, California 94965Get Directions