A kid's brain is like a sponge—it absorbs everything and accumulates bacteria if not periodically microwaved. Give your child's brain something to soak up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for two museum admissions ($22 value)
- $15 for two museum admissions and $10 toward merchandise at the Discovery Store ($32 value)
- $21 for three museum admissions and $10 toward merchantdise at the Discovery Store ($43 value)
- $27 for four museum admissions and $10 toward merchandise at the Discovery Store ($54 value)
- Click to view the Discovery Store's educational books, puzzles, and toys
Children younger than 6 months old receive free museum admission.
Bay Area Discovery Museum
Nestled in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Area Discovery Museum draws children's inquiring minds with a host of exhibits modeled after the surrounding sea and city. The Wave Workshop lets kids explore the San Francisco Bay's ecology and test their own boat designs against simulated wind and waves. In the 2.5-acre Lookout Cove which overlooks the bay itself, a 23-foot-tall Golden Gate Bridge entices children to put on hardhats and help construct a giant model.
This is a wonderful museum for kids eight and under. All of the exhibits are hands-on and are designed to lead children in exploration and discovery.Karin H., 11/19/11
Overall, a terrific hands-on experience for the little ones. Nice view of the GG Bridge, too!Jon C., 7/24/12
557 McReynolds Rd
Sausalito, California 94965