Without trips to amusement parks, the most exciting thing to happen to most families would be the periodic elections to determine who gets to be Dad that week. Shake things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $29.99 for a one-day scream-park and adventure-park VIP combo pass for two (a $59.90 value)
- $58.99 for a one-day scream-park and adventure-park VIP combo pass for four (a $119.80 value)
- $38.99 for a two-day scream-park and adventure-park VIP combo pass for two (a $79 value)
- $78.99 for a two-day scream-park and adventure-park VIP combo pass for four (a $158 value)
VIP admission includes unlimited access to all attractions at the Adventure Park, including the pirate adventure miniature golf, indoor rock climbing, bumper boat safaris, wild water balloon wars, tomb stone treasure hunt, and more. This deal also includes all attractions at the Kids "Not So Scary" Days at Scream Park. The Scream Park features the following attractions:
- Temple of Terror
- Uncle Needles Fun House and Mirror Maze
- The Halloween Express Train Ride
- The Pumpkin Bounce
- Spooky Tree Top Adventure
- Wild Water Balloon Wars
- Ice Cream & Soda Shoppe
- Arcade of Amusements
- Halloween Arts and Crafts
- Entry into the Pumpkin Patch
- Halloween Character Meet & Greet
- Halloween Story Telling
Kids Days include Saturdays, Sundays, and Columbus Day, and last from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Customers who purchase the two-day pass receive a complimentary skeleton keychain.
Bayville Adventure Park
Bayville Adventure Park provides thrills and chills for visitors of all ages. Attractions such as a tree-top adventure zone and rock climbing wall encourage healthy competition, while a pirate-themed miniature golf course invites guests to practice their short game and best parrot impression. The park also has an arcade and an ice cream parlor. And while the environs at Bayville are generally swashbuckling, the arrival of fall heralds a change and decks every available hall to transform into a winter wonderland in November with attractions like Captain Bay's Yo Ho Holiday Lights Show (which opens at 4:00 p.m), Santa's Toy Factory Fun House, a holiday shop, a holiday express train, ice skating, and a chance to meet Santa Claus himself and other holiday characters.