A little motivation can go a long way, like when King Kong climbed the Empire State Building as New York City cheered him on. Reach new heights with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for 5 Zumba Kids Jr. classes, valid for ages 4–7 (a $50 value)
- $45 for 10 Zumba Kids Jr. classes, valid for ages 4–7 (a $100 value)
- $25 for 5 Zumba Kids Jr. classes, valid for ages 8–12 (a $50 value)
- $45 for 10 Zumba Kids Jr. classes, valid for ages 8–12 (a $100 value)
- $30 for 5 yoga, Pilates, or boot-camp classes (a $60 value)
- $55 for 10 yoga, Pliates, or boot-camp classes (a $120 value)
- See the schedule.
Be Fit NJ, LLC
In the late '80s, Cheryl Armato was so inspired by her fitness instructor, Michelle, she became a fitness instructor, herself. Since 1988, she's been inspiring others to reach goals through many types of fitness, including Pilates, paddle-board fitness, indoor and outdoor bootcamps, and cross-training. She also understands the power of language, using uplifting phrases and anecdotes to push her charges to their limits. Today, she adds dance-fitness Zumba and yoga-Pilates fusion classes to the mix. There's even classes for kids, such as Zumba Kids Jr., preschool art and play, mommy and me sensational sensory, and KidZanity, a fitness program focused on building confidence, strength, and character.
“just have fun”