Dining out can be a great change of atmosphere, especially if you're used to eating your meals hastily in an unguarded meat locker. Have a seat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49.99 for a four-course meal for two (up to a $111.94 total value)
- Two soups (an $11.98 value)
- One appetizer or salad (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $66 value)
- One dessert (a $6.99 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $15.98 value)
$95 for a four-course meal for four (up to a total $223.88 value)
- Four soups (a $23.96 value)
- Two appetizers or salads (up to a $21.98 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $132 value)
- Two desserts (a $13.98 value)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $31.96 value)
Enjoy a prix fixe menu of eclectic fusion eats, such as spicy tomato PEI mussels, pan-seared black-pepper salmon with house tamarind sauce, vegetable pad thai with roasted peanuts and spicy sauce, or six-vegetable Maharaja penne in a Madras curry sauce.
Beach Bird Restaurant
Beach Bird Restaurant seamlessly blends influences from Canada, America, Italy, and Southeast Asia into an elegant, eclectic dining experience. The café welcomes visitors with the scents of sizzling Madras curries, penne noodles swimming in rich vodka sauce, and herb-crusted Atlantic salmon, charming them with a cozy atmosphere and a location an artisanal pizza's throw from the lakefront. Guests begin feasts with bites of Thai spring rolls or fresh green mango salad before digging into hearty four-cheese burgers, tandoori butter chicken, or pizzas crowned with Cajun-spiced chicken.
Artfully arranged meals of colorful vegetables and marinated meats complement a vibrant, wall-sized mural of a tropical beach, and furnishings of wine-dark varnished woods and tile floors make for classy, yet casual surroundings.