Kayaking is a workout that surrounds you with nature, like chopping down a tree or escaping from a coffin. Look alive with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $38.50 for a two-hour sunset-reef or moonlight-reef romantic kayak tour for two (an $80 value)
- $38.50 for a choice of two-hour guided kayak tour for two (an $80 value)
- $60.50 for a choice of two-hour guided kayak tour for four (a $160 value)
- $87 for a choice of two-hour guided kayak tour for six (a $240 value)
Customers can choose from the following tours:
- Scenic-seawall cruise
- Bay tour
- Don’t Bring Grandma tour, a cardio-blast experience
- Waterfront-homes tour
- Sunrise tour
- Sunset or moonlight tour
Beach Town Tours
The family that plays together stays together—an old adage that couldn’t be more true for owners Mike and Julie, now married more than 30 years. They took the courageous steps to change their unhealthy lifestyles by losing more than 20 pounds, a paradigm shift that inspired the couple to part ways with the corporate world and establish Beach Town Tours, their outdoor adventure company.
Now the pair, known to their customers as Mimi and Pops, encourage people to stay active with six kayaking tours and three bicycling tours. Knowledgeable guides take kayakers around Galveston Island, paddling along wetlands, islands, and waterfront homes while pointing out unique wildlife such as redfish and those flounder that sing and dispense sage advice to young merfolk.
Guests also can jump on a bike and follow tour guides in small groups to the Bolivar Ferry or through sections of Hurricane Ike–damaged trees that were revived by local artists armed with carving knives.
4405 Ave. S 1/2
Galveston, Texas 77550