A good night’s sleep is necessary if you want to be at your best and keep having those dreams in which you drive a monster truck over a coral reef. Dive into your subconscious with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $398 for a twin-size mattress (a $949 value)
- $498 for a twin-size mattress set (a $1,199 value)
- $449 for a full-size mattress (a $1,249 value)
- $549 for a full-size mattress set (a $1,479 value)
- $479 for a queen-size mattress (a $1,299 value)
- $579 for a queen-size mattress set (a $1,599 value)
- $579 for a king-size mattress (a $1,559 value)
- $799 for a king-size mattress set (a $1,959 value)
See mattress dimensions here.
Each pocketed coil inside a Beautyrest Recharge mattress adjusts individually to the sleeper’s body, providing maximum support as well as separation for multiple sleepers. On top of the coils, multiple layers of high-tech foam provide additional support and pressure relief, as well as allowing air to circulate for comfortably cool sleep. A mesh fabric border increases breathability, and—thanks to a durable base—there’s no need to flip the mattress over. Additional features include:
- 12” height
- Plush top – (medium feel)
- Comfort layers of AirCool Foam (two 1” layers). GelTouch Foam (0.5”), and Energy Support Foam (0.5”)
- Beautyrest’s patented individual pocketed coil support system
- AirCool Design with mesh border fabric and foam encasement
- CertiPUR-US tested and certified
- 20-year warranty from Simmons Beautyrest
Call to schedule delivery Monday-Saturday between 10 a.m.–6 p.m.. Deliveries will arrive within one week. Low profile and split box springs are available upon request for no additional charge. Optional removal of the old mattress set and setup of the new mattress set is included. Packaging materials will also be removed. Other accessory items, like bed frames, are sold separately and are available upon request.
What some people are buzzing about:
89% of 104 customers
“Very good bed, couldn't be happier”
“Although I haven't actually received the bed yet, the whole process was very easy and the employees I dealt with were very nice and helpful!”