Taking loved ones on dinner dates makes them feel special, much like hiring a loud person to shout their name on the sidewalk. Make your sweetheart swoon with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a casual dinner for two (up to a $57.96 total value)
- One shared appetizer, excluding chicken wings (up to a $12.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $18.99 value each)
- One shared dessert (up to a $6.99 value)
$58 for a casual dinner for four (up to a $115.92 total value)
- Two shared appetizers, excluding chicken wings (up to a $12.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $18.99 value each)
- Two shared desserts (up to a $6.99 value each)
The full menu features items such as fried calamari and house-made nachos as appetizers; entrees include lobster seafood linguine, half-pound burgers, and pan-fried haddock. Customers may choose between The Lower Deck Pub or the Beer Market; see their menus here and here, respectively.
The Lower Deck Pub & Beer Market
The first floor of a three-story establishment, The Lower Deck is a pub that features live music, pub cuisine, and two floors above it that showcase a beer market and catered taproom. In addition to a sprawling list of nightly entertainment, patrons will find chicken wings, fish and chips, and steak sandwiches. Meanwhile, upstairs at the Beer Market, a more in-depth menu includes soups and sandwiches, a variety of different burgers, and entrees such as bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin.