History museums show us how people used to live: in history museums with all their possessions behind glass display cases. Intrude on the past with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $6 for admission for two (up to a $14 value)
- $12 for admission for four (up to a $28 value)<p>
- Rotating and permanent exhibits span paleontology, folk art, natural history, and more
- Full-size 19th-century streetcar, replica steamboat, and model of a two-headed calf
- Replica drive-in with a vintage Buick Electra
- Interactive exhibits
Who They Are
The collections at Behringer-Crawford Museum trace the history of the Ohio River Valley and Northern Kentucky across centuries and exciting changes. Visitors can step into different eras at a replica drive-in with a vintage Buick Electra or a model steamboat. The interactive activities are spread across a four-story exhibition area, which has room for natural science as well as history. That's why visitors can also find exciting products of nature, such as a two-headed calf, or enjoy a simulated boat trip down the Ohio River.
“Very kid friendly and oriented”
“Very nice and informative!”
“My wife and I had not been to the BCM in years (over 25 yrs.). We were both very impressed with the changes and its expansion. It was more than we expected and we...”
“My wife and I had not been to the BCM in years (over 25 yrs.). We were both very impressed with the changes and its expansion. It was more than we expected and we will definitely visit again; much sooner this time. ”