Knowing a foreign language is a major asset in business, as it lets you berate the printer in its native Sanskrit. Connect effectively with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for one week of Mandarin language summer camp (a $199 value)
- $190 for two weeks of Mandarin language summer camp (a $395 value)
- $385 for four weeks of Mandarin language summer camp (a $795 value)
- $99 for one week of Spanish language summer camp (a $199 value)
- $190 for two weeks of Spanish language summer camp (a $395 value)
- $385 for four weeks of Spanish language summer camp (a $795 value)
Using a language-immersion model, instructors—all native speakers of Spanish or Mandarin—teach students aged 3–15 new words, phrases, and understandings through games, arts and crafts, and drama during summer camp sessions. Camps include a morning snack; children should bring a water bottle and lunch. Sessions run from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday–Friday. The first session begins on Monday, June 3. Additional sessions will be added soon; check the website for the most up-to-date information.
BeiBei Amigos Language School
The advantages of learning another language are seemingly endless to the staff at BeiBei Amigos Language School. During camps and classes, instructors equip their students with the tools to communicate by conducting sessions completely in the target tongue, whether they are telling a story, leading a science experiment, or demonstrating how to get out of a go-kart traffic ticket. On top of the lessons, the teachers also espouse the pluses of new-language acquisition for youngsters. The top ten benefits include increased social activity, critical-thinking skills, and mind flexibility. Parents of children in BeiBei’s programs agree—one mother of an enrolled preschooler has recounted the story of her daughter teaching her dolls how to count in Mandarin.