Getting a haircut is something everyone needs to do regularly, like paying rent or remembering to breathe. Keep on top of things with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for a 45-minute rejuvenating pumpkin facial (a $78 value)
- $75 for a women's haircut and blowout with partial highlights or lowlights (a $135 value)
- $55 for a women's haircut and blowout with single-process color (a $90 value)
- $99 for a Kerafusion keratin smoothing and straightening treatment (a $198 value)
- $29 for a women's haircut and blowout with a deep-conditioning scalp treatment (an $85 value)
- $45 for three blowouts (a $105 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
There's a conundrum built into the hairstyling industry: the more elite the stylists, the more intimidating the salon. The team members at Bella Hair recognize this situation and dedicate themselves to staying friendly and down to earth, even though they've trained with luminaries such as Paul Mitchell and Robert Ham of Moroccanoil. One way they stay approachable is by beginning every appointment with a conversation. They learn about their clients' lifestyles while studying their facial shape before recommending designer cuts or performing signature highlights, keratin treatments, or blowouts.