A med spa combines the cutting-edge technology of a doctor's office with the relaxing atmosphere of the quiet glens where doctors sleep. Get some beauty rest with this Groupon.
- $99 for one IPL photofacial ($400 value)
Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa
Erica Breining founded Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa as a place where people could find medical-grade solutions to common skincare problems. Staffed by a team of physicians and aestheticians, her center offers everything from surgical procedures to customized facial treatments, helping combat the creases and blemishes that accompany aging skin. Although turning back time isn't an option, improving the skin's tone and texture can boost clients' confidence while restoring their naturally youthful radiance.
Meet the Doctors
|Dr. Chang Soo Kim||Dr. Marc Epstein|
|Board-certified plastic surgeon||Specializes in cosmetic injections and aesthetic medicine|
|Received his medical training at Yale University||Graduated from the University of Miami Medical School|
|Currently has more than 10 years of experience performing surgical procedures||Background as a sculptor gives him fresh insight when it comes to cosmetic care|
Meet the Technology
Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa's licensed medical aestheticians are highly experienced when it comes to using cutting-edge cosmetic technology. Here are a handful of ways they use it to refresh and beautify the skin:
- Get rid of unwanted stubble by zapping the follicles with laser light from a Palomar Icon cosmetic laser system
- Noninvasively contour bodies using a CoolSculpting system that targets stubborn fat deposits
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles by exfoliating with diamond-tipped microdermabrasion wands
- Fade scars and blemishes with the Palomar Artisan cosmetic laser system
- Tighten pores and exfoliate the skin with HydraFacial technology, which also moisturizes and nourishes with antioxidant-rich salves
182 Rte. 117 Bypass Rd.
Bedford Hills, New York 10507