- $79 for a dinner-show package for two to The Un-Royal Ball ($132.12 value)
- When: Saturday evenings
- Where: Courtyard by Marriott at Old Town Pasadena
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m., show begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the dinner menu.
- Two tickets ($92.22 value)
- Two souvenir wine glasses ($39.90 value)
The Un-Royal Ball
It's one part James Bond, one part Princess Diaries, and one part dinner party, The Un-Royal Ball cordially invites you to join in on a thigh-slapping spy thriller set at a monarch-worthy feast. An old-fashioned spy butts heads with his newfangled partner while the two are on security detail at the Princess of Whussels' party. It's the event of the year, and everyone wants to be there—everyone except the princess, that is. Double agents, perfect selfies, and an endless stream of innuendo fill out this production, written by Upright Citizens Brigade students and performed by experienced actors and audience members alike.