Indian food comes from a faraway land, just like the fabled Pegasus or anything made of plastic. Take a tasty trip with this Groupon.
$24 for an Indian Dinner for Two at Bengal Restaurant (Up to $48.65 Value)
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value)
- Entree for two (up to a $13.95 value/person)
- Naan (up to a $2.95 value)
- Basmati rice (up to a $3.95 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)
The menu includes Indian favourites such as mixed-vegetable samosas and a chicken kebab "cocktail" whose tender chicken is tossed with tomato paste, butter, and a cream-and-wine sauce. Entrees include shrimp malai curry simmered in a creamy butter sauce; chicken tikka masala with peppers and onions; and lamb vindaloo in a spicy tomato sauce. The ras malai dessert helps cool palates with sweet spheres of paneer cheese soaked in clotted cream and spiked with cardamom.
2-9261 34 Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5T5