Indian food comes from a faraway land, just like the fabled Pegasus or anything made of plastic. Take a tasty trip with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options at Bengal Restaurant
$29.25 for an Indian meal for two (up to a $59.73 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to a $5.99 value each)
$58 for an Indian meal for four (up to a $118.45 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)
- One bottle of wine (a $22.95 value)
The menu includes Indian favourites such as mixed-vegetable samosas and a chicken-kebab "cocktail" with tender chicken tossed with tomato paste, butter, and a cream-and-wine sauce. Entrees include shrimp malai curry simmered in a creamy butter sauce; chicken tikka masala with peppers and onions; and lamb vindaloo in a spicy tomato sauce. The ras malai dessert helps cool palates with sweet spheres of paneer cheese soaked in clotted cream and spiked with cardamom.