Eating with chopsticks requires a certain level of dexterity, like beating a difficult video game or spitefully disassembling a too-difficult video game. Conquer your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for an Asian-fusion prix fixe dinner for two (up to a $48 value)
- $45 for an Asian-fusion prix fixe dinner for four (up to a $96 value)
Each diner sups on a soup du jour, an order of spring rolls, an entree, and an almond cookie with coffee or tea for dessert. Entree options include:
- Grilled chicken, beef, and shrimp brochettes with salad (a $24 value)
- General tao's chicken (a $22 value)
- Chicken and shrimp with garlic sauce (a $23 value)
- Chicken with peanut sauce (a $22 value)
- Spicy grilled salmon with steamed vegetables (a $24 value)
Benji's Vietnamese Cuisine
Surrounded by modernly monochrome arboreal reliefs, and dining beneath silver chandeliers outfitted with tiny paper lampshades at Benji's Vietnamese Cuisine, guests tuck into fusion fare with Southeast Asian influences. The menu spins an international yarn with chicken sautéed with peanut sauce on crispy spinach as a starter, entrees such as shrimp and vegetable tempura, grilled lemongrass beef, pad thai, honeyed pork, Benji's special pho, and crispy noodles with assorted vegetables and seafood, chicken, or beef. The bistro, open seven days a week, hosts dates, family get-togethers, and, thanks to a few spicy offerings, diners’ impressions of southern sheriffs.