Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for an Italian meal for two (up to a $42.79 value)
- Two salads (up to an $8.95 value each)
- One order of garlic bread (a $3.99 value)
- Two pasta or cheese ravioli dishes (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two small cannolis (a $1.50 value each)<p>
$40 for an Italian meal for four (up to a $85.58 value)
- Four salads (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two orders of garlic bread (a $3.99 value each)
- Four pasta or cheese ravioli dishes (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four small cannolis (a $1.50 value each)<p>
See the menu here.<p>
Benvenuti Italian Specialties & Catering
Benvenuti Italian Specialties & Catering first opened in Bari, Italy before packing up for Garwood, New Jersey in the early 1900's. Chefs still carry on the traditions of the Old World, though, crafting classic Italian entrees and contemporary dishes. They draw from a vast menu that includes everything from more than 20 varieties of housemade ravioli to a chicken Benvenuti, which is sautéed with peppers, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and capers. The kitchen also transports meals from its catering menu to luncheons, banquets, and other events throughout the area.
Cured meats hang above Benvenuti's glass deli cases, which teem with olives and rounds of fresh mozzarella. Meanwhile, pastas, bottles of olive oil, and other Italian imports line the main shop floor.
The fresh pasta, especially the ravioli, is amazing.Alpesh S., Yelp, 1/1/11
92% of 426 customers recommend
“Order ahead for take out. Long wait! ”
“Good food. Very friendly staff.”
“Small eating area but delicious food and very friendly staff. Byob”
512 North Ave.
Garwood, New Jersey 07027