Speaking a foreign language is helpful when a traveler needs to ask, “Where is the nearest hospital?” or, “What language am I speaking?” Find fluency with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $139 for a six-week intro-to-Spanish course for one (a $199 value), including textbook (a $50 value) and registration fee (a $30 value; a $279 total value)
- $259 for a six-week intro-to-Spanish course for two, including textbooks and registration fees for each (a $558 total value)<p>
For either option, choose from the following class dates, each meeting once a week from 6 p.m. until 8:15 p.m.:
- Mondays, January 14–February 18
- Tuesdays, January 15–February 19
- Wednesdays, January 16–February 20
- Thursdays, January 17–February 21<p>
Utilizing a time-tested curriculum devised by language teacher Maximilian Berlitz in 1878, Berlitz recruits fluent instructors to teach their native languages to pupils during in-person and online lessons. Instructors teach dozens of languages in accordance with the acclaimed Berlitz Method, which focuses heavily on conversation, active student participation, and knowing how to conjugate verbs while blindfolded. Each lesson builds upon skills taught during previous sessions, starting with essential techniques and eventually covering more intricate components to develop a confident command of the language. Berlitz further cultivates foreign-language wisdom with services for corporations, schools, and government agencies at more than 500 locations in 70 countries and three planetary systems.
1234 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205Get Directions