The harvest season conjures countless memories—the crunch of fallen leaves, the smell of pumpkin pie, and the melodious sound of a scarecrow belting out the blues. Summon seasonal feelings with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $9 for farm admission for two, valid on weekends from Sept. 21–29 (a $16 value)
- $18 for farm admission for four, valid on weekends from Sept. 21–29 (a $32 value)
- $9 for farm admission for two, valid on weekends from Oct. 5–13 (a $16 value)
- $9 for farm admission for two, valid on weekends from Oct. 19–27 (a $16 value)
- $9 for farm admission for two, valid on weekends from Nov. 2–24 (a $16 value)
- $18 for farm admission for four, valid on weekends from Nov. 2–24 (a $32 value)
Berryland Farms of Texas
At Berryland Farms of Texas, the early bird gets the blackberries. They also get the peaches, blueberries, and vegetables, which all grow on the you-pick-it farm starting in May. Showing up in the morning guarantees a fresh harvest for your basket—by the afternoon, it's smart to call ahead to find out whether or not the day's fruits have already been plucked.
In autumn, the farm transforms into a fall weekend escape for families, where pumpkins dot the field and visitors wind through a challenging corn maze. Adults and kids alike will enjoy pumpkin bowling, face painting, and delectable snacks, and there's often live music. Take a hayrides to enjoy a leisurely drive around the landscape. For faster travel, head to the top of a 75-foot hill slide or politely ask one of the pumpkins to turn into a motorcycle.
86% of 86 customers
“Great place - awesome friendly people! ”
“They're are a great local place to support with plenty of fun for the whole family.”
“Such wonderful people and great fall activities for everyone!”
Garth and 1941
Anahuac, Texas 77514