Working out with professional gym equipment is preferable to improvised workouts, such as coffee-table parkour and trying to lift one of everything at Costco. Bulk up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $139 for a nine-month gym membership package (a $620 total value)
- $99 for a six-month gym membership package (a $473 total value)
- $59 for a three-month gym membership package (a $326 total value)
Each option includes:
- Enrollment fee (an $89 value)
- Membership (a $49 value/month)
- Two 30-minute personal-training sessions (a $45 value each)
Fitness classes at the Indianapolis location are included with membership; at the Zionsville and Carmel locations, they're available for a discounted fee not included with this deal. Memberships are valid at all three locations.
Energetic music pumps bodies into motion on treadmills, stationary bicycles, and elliptical trainers. Meanwhile, patrons heave dumbbells and heft weighted balls. And in the group fitness studio, classes punch and kick their way through high-intensity kickboxing routines or breathe steadily as they bend into yoga poses. Such scenes play out daily at each of Better Bodies' three locations. In addition to group training, the gyms also offer one-on-one training from personal trainers with years of experience in the fitness industry, including former Cleveland Indians and Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Mike McGuire. The trainers also boast masters degrees in fitness-related disciplines, including physical therapy and flaming bowling-pin juggling.