$999 for a five-page basic website package with in-office consultation and information session ($3,000 value)
- Five-page new or re-designed basic website, including customized back end ($1000 value)
- 24-hour customer support (two hours per week) ($250 value)
- One year of basic website hosting plan ($420 value)
- Domain name registered at GoDaddy for one year (complimentary)
- Submission of website to all major search engines ($130 value)
- In-office website consultation and full access to support videos ($1000 value)
- Setup and installation of Google Analytics on all pages ($200 value)<p>
How does a website come to be? Take a look at Groupon's study of the three languages that determine the basic look of any website.
HTML: An acronym for Hyper Text Markup Language, HTML is the language responsible for the structure of pages on the web. HTML determines how and where a browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer displays its information on a webpage. HTML consists of descriptors, called tags and elements, that give visual characteristics to text and images on a website. These characteristics include whether text appears bold, when to indicate that you've started a new paragraph, and where a table begins and ends.
CSS: On most websites, HTML works in tandem with CSS, short for Cascading Style Sheets. Whereas HTML lays out the format of a webpage, CSS lays out its presentation, defining a standard style for things such as colors, fonts, and sizes. Built out of necessity when = designers needed to create more in-depth visual elements than HTML could handle alone, CSS offers another big advantage: simply altering one element on a CSS page can instantly effect the change across the entire website.
North County San Diego
500 La Terraza Boulevard
Escondido, CA 92025Get Directions