A brewery, like the beach, is a relaxing oasis that allows tired travelers to bask in golden hues, frolic in frothy spumes, and get in splash fights with siblings. Savor sudsy fun with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a tasting package for two (a $50 value)
- A beer tasting for two, including four beer choices
- Two signature pint glasses to take home
- One six-pack of beer to take home
Guests 21 and older sample some of the brewery's best beers, including its seasonal Summer Tide wheat ale, available starting at the end of June. The brew dances on palates with airy notes of citrus, banana, and clove. A generous bite of hops balances the brew's creamy sweetness, procured from wheat and pure malty goodness.
$150 for a three-hour rental of the sampling and retail center for a private party (a $450 value)
- Beach-themed space accommodates up to 60 people
- Furnished with speakers, two televisions, and a conference room
- One staff member on hand for cleanup and assistance
- Although not included with this deal, participants may purchase beer during the event for $5 each, and food may be catered
Big Bay Brewing
Waves creeping onto a sandy shoreline. The sun dipping into the glassy horizon. The sound of laughter and clinking bottles. These are the sort of recollections Big Bay Brewing wants to evoke with each sip of its frosty beers. The master brewers use natural ingredients, such as proprietary yeast and real sugar, while concocting the tasty pours that comprise their menu of small-batch seasonal ales and year-round staples.
Big Bay Brewing's tasting room and retail center also prompts visitors to recall memories of relaxing vacations with its teakwood tables, crackling fireplace, and confused tourists standing around with maps. Those enamored with the tasting room—described by Shepherd Express as decorated with boathouse adornments and daubed in aquatic blues—can rent out part or all of the space for holiday parties, fundraisers, and other gatherings.