Even novice sommeliers know that a filet mignon should be paired with a rich red wine and a cheeseburger should be paired with a snifter of dipping ketchup. Set your muzzle to guzzle with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for $35 worth of food and drinks<p>
$99 for an all-inclusive three-hour party for up to 10 people (a $350 value)
- All-you-can-drink domestic beer, wine, well, and call drinks
- Five orders of Big Daddy’s appetizers ordered at time of arrival
- Wristbands or stamps for each person
- Semiprivate space, depending on the location and availability; semiprivate patio seating also available
- Discounted shots, which vary in price by location<p>
Cooks grill up classic pub grub, including a selection of fried appetizers, grilled sandwiches, salads, and wraps. Items and prices vary by location. See the menus for the Soulard and Laclede’s Landing locations in St. Louis.
Big Daddy's Soulard and Landing
In 1999, Jimbo Sinovic opened the first Big Daddy's in the historic Soulard district, less than a half-mile from the iconic Anheuser-Busch Brewery. The eatery's drink specials and tasty pub staples—served for lunch, dinner, and late-night owl watching—established the bar as a neighborhood favorite and inspired its owner to declare it "The Best Bar in the Whole Wide World."
“Patio was great, even on a hot day it was cool and comfortable. ”
“Great place for drinks and a great hamburger!”
“Wonderful food and reasonable pricing, great patio. Good place to catch their shuttle to and from Cardinal games.”