Drinking beer can be a good way to bond with friends or make a keg lighter so you can ride it down a river. Sips ahoy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Three Options
$25 for a craft-beer tasting and tour for one ($50 value)
$50 for a craft-beer tasting and tour for two ($100 value)
$99 for a craft-beer tasting and tour for four ($200 value)
- Tours are available at 12 p.m. on Saturdays from May until November, and Sundays from July until November
- Loading begins at 11:45 a.m.
- Four 4 oz. tastings of your choice at Monkish Brewing Co.
- Tour of Monkish brewery or Q&A with a brewmaster
- Brewery tour with tasting of fermenting beers at San Pedro Brewing Company
- Complimentary buffet-style light appetizers at San Pedro Brewing Company
- Optional choice of two 4 oz. tastings at San Pedro Brewing Company for $3
- Happy-hour prices on in-house beers and well drinks at San Pedro Brewing Company
- 10% off T-shirts at all venues, plus growler discounts
- Coolers with ice on-board the bus to store growlers
- Heavily discounted craft beers at Auld Berliner upon return, starting at $5
Who doesn't love the nightlife? But no matter how great evenings out can be, any outing is dampened by the inevitable question that comes at the end: how to get home? You could pay for a taxi cab, you could brave public transportation, or you could commission a circus strongman to bear you hence. Alternately, you could plan your night on the town in a private party bus. Nightlife Transport offers several means to explore the city this way: on the Ultimate SUV, up to 45 revelers hoot and holler on beachy, pew-style seating, while the Double Decker buses and trolleys offer a more traditional tour around town. And then there's the Craft Beer Tasting and Tour, an afternoon exploring local breweries and picking up growlers straight from the source.
Big Red Bus
Green grassy slopes, white-sand beaches, and gently waving palm trees give way to the cerulean surf of the Pacific Ocean. Along the sun-soaked highway, convertibles and SUVs topped with surfboards change lanes to make room for an English double-decker bus. Big Red Bus’s drivers lead their tours from the helm of either an open-topped or close-topped bus with a converted lower-level bar. All buses are outfitted with stereo systems and painted bright red, signaling to monster trucks that they’re poisonous.
Drivers may take passengers on tours of local breweries, pubs, and wine bars, excursions to kayak or surf along the beach, or tours of southern California—most often driving along the coast to offer unobstructed, panoramic views of the ocean and city skyline. They also let passengers customize their own excursions around topics such as special event shuttling, weddings, or beer and wine tours.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Be ready for a good time!”
“Great time! ”
“Great way to spend a day with friends .. definitely planning on doing it again ”
71 S Pine Ave.
Long Beach, California 90802