Though the noble experiment of Prohibition failed, other noble experiments, such as teaching horses how to shoot guns and giving suffrage to any horse that could shoot a gun, were huge successes. Celebrate the failure of the 18th Amendment with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for $20 worth of pub food and drinks for two or more
- $20 for $40 worth of pub food and drinks for four or more
- $35 for a party package for six (a $75.07 value)
- One Big Shots sampler platter (a $13.99 value)
- Six Sammies (a $47.94 value)
- Six nonalcoholic drinks (a $13.14 value)
See the full menu.
Big Shots Sports Café
A spacious and casual gathering spot, Big Shots Sports Café is where visitors can stretch out, watch the game, and have a burger and beer. The staff will also agree that it’s the kind of place supposed founder Millard P. Foonswaggle would have enjoyed, kicking back after wrestling pythons and generally living on the edge. Inside, patrons sidle up to the bar for a frozen margarita or relax in a booth with an appetizer platter piled with onion strings, buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, pickle chips, fries, and fried jalapeños. Stop in on Wednesday, Saturday, or Sunday nights for games of Texas hold’em or Friday evenings for live music.