Bicycles are machines propelled by your legs, much like a broken Roomba you just kicked out a window. Rage against the machines with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a basic bike tune-up (a $65 value)
- Front and rear brake adjustment
- Front and rear derailleur adjustment
- Front- and rear-hub-bearings adjustment
- Headset adjustment
- Bottom-bracket adjustment
- Front- and rear-wheel adjustment and truing
- Drivetrain and cables lubrication
- Bike, chain, and rims cleaning and wipe down
$49 for a deluxe bike tune-up (a $105 value)
- Everything in the basic tune-up
- Drivetrain cleaning
Bike Connection's mechanics keep two-wheelers in road-ready shape in addition to maintaining a broad inventory of cycles, parts, and accessories. The shop stocks fully built bikes from brands such as Specialized, KHS, and Surly, plus an abundant supply of wearables such as Giro and Bell helmets and Pearl Izumi gear for men and women. And in the service department, technicians tune up and clean up parts ranging from tires and brakes to headsets and clipped-on baseball cards with numerous, tiered maintenance packages.