Cooking, like taking a pop quiz and defusing a bomb on national television, is often a source of stress. Disarm your hunger with today’s Groupon to Bill & Ted's Excellent Catering. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a three-meal package (an $80 value) that includes:
- For $55, you get a five-meal package (a $130 total value) that includes:
- Five take-and-bake entrees (a $15 value each)
- Ten family sides (a $5 value each)
- $5 toward next visit
For both options, choose from the following redemption periods:
- Redeemable between November 1, 2011 and January 1, 2012
- Redeemable between January 5, 2012 and March 4, 2012
- Redeemable between March 5, 2012 and May 4, 2012
- Redeemable March 5, 2012 and July 4, 2012
Pronounced a Certified Master Chef by the American Culinary Federation, Chef Billy Joe Wilson simplifies cooking with pre-packed gourmet sustenance. Enclosed inside microwaveable plastic containers, each take-and-bake meal includes an entree and two family sides that may require heating in an oven, skillet, or neighborhood tire fire, depending on the attached cooking instructions. Designed to feed four adults or two adults and four children, the entrees fill vacant fork-prongs with bites such as four boneless pork chops steeped in a cinnamon-apple reduction, or roasted chicken breasts basked in Chef Wilson's homemade barbecue marinade. In addition, the caterers yield various vegetarian entrees, including greek mushroom pasta with sautéed mushrooms and yellow squash. Diners can augment feasts by reciting haiku tributes to heirloom sporks or by devouring an array of family sides, such as bacon-ranch mashed potatoes, spinach au gratin, or mac n' cheese.
For an additional $5, patrons can dot doorsteps with delivered meals. Customers who do not expect to be home at the time of delivery can provide or purchase a styrofoam cooler that the caterers will fill with gel packs designed to keep meals fresh for up to 12 hours, or the time it takes to recite the Constitution backwards.