Group dining is an easy way to socialize and to encourage friends to accept the mouth growing on your back. Show off party tricks with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for a burger meal for two (up to a $31.85 value), which includes two burgers and one dessert
- $28 for a burger meal for four or more (up to a $63.70 value), which includes four burgers and two desserts
- $42 for a burger meal for six (up to a $100.05 value), which includes six burgers, three desserts, and one order of chips and salsa
- $12 for Sunday brunch for two (up to a $28.90 total value), which includes two entrees (up to an $11.95 value each) and two glasses of orange juice (a $2.50 value each)
- $22 for a Sunday brunch for four (up to a $57.80 total value), which includes four entrees (up to an $11.95 value each) and four glasses of orange juice (a $2.50 value each)
Burger meals come with a choice of a half-pound Bird burger with chipotle mayo, a grilled chicken burger with green-chili remoulade, or a veg burger with fresh greens and relish. See the burger menu.
During Sunday brunch, served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., each diner pairs orange juice with an entree from a menu including classic eggs benedict, vanilla french toast served with caramelized strawberries and whipped cream, and Tex-Mex breakfasts such as the breakfast burrito and chilaquiles rancheros.
Bird of Paradise Pub
Reliably friendly servers weave throughout Bird of Paradise Pub's airy lodge, whose large windows offer panoramic views of surrounding greenery while welcoming in sunlight to warm diners' shoulders. The pub inhabits the renovated 1914 Royal Oak farmhouse, and its rustic charm multiplies when staffers light the wood-burning fireplace each night or pour fresh oatmeal into the tropical marine-reef aquarium each morning.
Sandy earth tones, noble cacti, and terracotta accents allude to the restaurant's menu—a collection of dishes inspired by the American Southwest. Pub favourites include nachos, burgers, chili, and pizzas, plus thick-cut french toast and chilaquiles rancheros during Sunday brunch. On Saturday nights, live music encourages patrons to dance off bubbles that have accumulated on their tongues after fresh brews from the bar.
“Good food, reasonable price. Glad I went and tried them!”